Tråd: Hjälp behövs i Tyskland

Fick detta mail idag:

René skrev:

I hope you don't mind that I contact you directly - I found your mail adress in the Tetis-forum. Please apologise that I write in English, because I don't speak Swedish. My name is René, I am from Germany and I have bought a Tetis 29 two weeks ago in the Netherlands.

I am now trying to get some more information on her, because the former owner had almost no records on her. I first tried to get some information in Germany (where I am from), albeit without great success. Anyway, I managed to find the Swedish Tetis-Forum and managed to find your email. The last posts there where pretty old so I decided to write you an email because I don't know how often you visit the forum. 

It would be great if you could help me finding further information on these boats. As far as I know, the boat is a 'Tetis 29' from the Sundsors shipyard in Sweden. It was built in 1978 and it is about 8,8m meters long. Do you happen to know whom I might ask for drawings or any other technical documentation on this boat type? The former owner did not have any records or drawings of her.

As I said, I am from Germany and I have to provide a pretty exhaustive documentation on her to register the boat in Germany. In the Netherlands these regulations are less strict - that is why the former owner had no need to find any documents or drawings. Now, I have to get some 'official' documents to do this. Even an old advertisement for her would be of great help, because it could prove the size of the boat. I found to drawing on the Tetis-site, but these show an short-keeled version. I bought a long-keeled Tetis.

I would be very grateful for any hints! Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

René

Maila gärna mig om du kan hjälpa till, så vidarebefordrar jag till henne.

Allt om Tetis!

Sv: Hjälp behövs i Tyskland

Hi everybody,

I finally managed to register to the forum so you can contact me directly now. Thanks once more to Mischa for publishing my question!

It would be really great if somebody could help me to get some records on the Tetis. Please let me know if you have something or if you know somebody who might be able to help me.

The need to provide some documents for the registration might be the actual reason to ask for your help now, but you can imagine that I am generally keen to know more about the Tetis' history. So any suggestion or any piece of information is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rene

Sv: Hjälp behövs i Tyskland

This is a good start on the history:
http://www.tetis.gr8.se/historia/thetis.html

Allt om Tetis!